Best Eye Specialist in Delhi
Dr Surabhi Dutt is a senior eye specialist in Delhi. She has been trained extensively at Safdarjung Hospital, the prestigious and premier central government hospital. Dr. Surabhi Dutt has specialized in the field of Cornea and Ocular Surface from the prestigious Dr Shroff’s Charity Eye Hospital. She has expertise in dealing with all kinds of eye surgeries, investigations and lasers. She has a keen interest in Keratoconus management, Corneal transplantation, Dry eye disease management, Phacoemulsification (cataract surgery) and LASIK. She has a strong academic influence and is very passionate about improving awareness towards corneal blindness.
Dr Surabhi Dutt has many publications in national journals and is an active member of Delhi Ophthalmological society. She has also actively presented papers in various corneal forums and is also a member of the Young Ophthalmological Society and Cornea Society of India.
- “Clinical study of the visual results after PCIOL implantation in paediatric cataract surgery” submitted as thesis under the supervision of Dr. C.S. Hiremath, Professor, Ophthalmology,J J Medical College, Davangere (2006-2009) , Karnataka.
- “Role of Oral Acyclovir in HSV Stromal Necrotizing Keratitis”, under the able guidance of Dr Umang Mathur, SCEH, Delhi(2014)
Presentations and Publications:
- Faculty talk in Winter DOS conference Dec 2015-“ Work up of Infectious Keratitis”
- Faculty talk at UPSOS conference Nov 2015-“ Application of AS-OCT in Cornea
- “Basics of keratoconus” – Review. Ophthalmology Today, August 2009.
- “Pathogenesis and recent advances in PHPV”- DOS Times for publication Sept 2010
- Topography Guided Contact Lens Fitting in Keratoconus- July 2015 DOS Times
- Review of Corneal Collagen Crosslinking – Update. DOS Times
- Management of Post Operative Complications of Penetrating Keratoplasty. Being reviewed.
- All India Ophthalmological Society (AIOS)
- Cornea Society of India (CSI)
- Delhi Ophthalmological Society (DOS).
- Eye Bank Association of India (EBAI)